300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACT Test

Just curious if anybody was the product of the PACT Test? It doesn't appear as though any of the departments have any openings but it's hard to tell as under police openings they all refer to the pact website. I really don't have any specific questions as this time other than if anybody on here has experience with it.
    "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    -Sun Tzu

I'm a product of it. Whatcha wanna know? It's really a good gig. One test, 5 agencies.

Comment

I think i am going to do the next test in april. Hey David am i right when i say that they have added a 6th agency?? not sure just thought i remember reading it? What number where you ranked on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by r1967a View Post
        I think i am going to do the next test in april. Hey David am i right when i say that they have added a 6th agency?? not sure just thought i remember reading it? What number where you ranked on the list?
        I haven't personally heard anything about a 6th agency but that doesn't mean it's not true. I just am not in that "loop".

With my military points I believe I was in the top 10, around the 7, 8 or 9 i think.

Comment

David, just curious I was doing my paperwork for the test this next weekend. I notice that I need letters of recommendation..(as in plural) is this necessary? Did you have any and if you did, how many did you have? Any info or light on this subject would be great!!! Thanks

Comment

David!! YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6221 users online. 351 members and 5870 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X