300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LASIK surgeon in DFW area

Wondering if anyone knows of a good surgeon in the DFW area that isn't an arm and a leg to get it done? Maybe a surgeon that gives discounts to military and police would be even better. Thanks
    TEXAS STATE TROOPER

If I remember correctly the one big Lasik team here did, I just can't remember his name at the moment. Think he was based in plano, TX We had some flyers laying around the PD advertising.

Comment

Boothe Eye Care seems to be the big place in the DFW area. They are located in Plano. I don't know if they give discounts to LE but you can ask them.
      http://www.boothelasercenter.com/

Comment

Key Whitman, downtown Dallas (and I think there's a Plano location too.)

They gave me 15% off for current peace officer, I think I showed my creds and that was it. 4000 for both eyes, any touch-ups that ever need to be done (if my vision worsens in the future) are free as long as I continue to get my yearly checkups there.

Plus, I was under a huge time constraint and they came through- they did my surgery less than three weeks after I first called them.
        If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

I used Clearview over in Southlake. I was very pleased with the results and how things were done. They did give me a 15% LE price. At the time ( 3 years ago) it was $3500 for both eyes and they also allow you to use your flex beneifts to pay for the procedure. Great experince!

http://www.clearviewlaservision.com/

Comment

Thanks I will give them a call for an appt.
            TEXAS STATE TROOPER

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5108 users online. 287 members and 4821 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X