300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmers Branch PD

I tried to use the search function but I only found people using Farmers Branch PD in a thread, but no information about the department. I was just curious about information about the department. I have searched the website and appears to be pretty squared away, but that is not always true. Basically would it be a good place to start a LEO career? Good equipment, training opportunities, chasing radio or making own work, etc...? I appreciate anything and everything!
    "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    -Sun Tzu

Good police chief, although it appears he is trying to get out. The city seems very political on the immigration issues. Guy at my department left FB about 5 years ago, didnt say anything bad outside of it was small.

Comment

Small but failry busy. Mix of nicer areas and middle to lower income, with some industrial. Im planning to test there as well.
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Appears they pay really good...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3356 users online. 223 members and 3133 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X