Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Walker: Texas Ranger" Star Gets Honorary Ranger Star

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/W...111188594.html

GARLAND (December 2, 2010)-The man who played a Texas Ranger on television will be honored by Texas' governor and will become a Ranger in real life.

Texas Governor Rick Perry will present the honor to actor Chuck Norris, who played the title role on the television series "Walker, Texas Ranger, at the Texas Ranger's office in suburban Dallas.

Perry also will present the honor to Norris' younger brother, Aaron Norris, 59, who is a Hollywood stunt coordinator and producer.

Chuck Norris, 70, is a martial arts star and entertainment action hero, who is known for doing good deeds and going after bad guys and gals in the long-running TV series.
    "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
    -Sun Tzu

Isnt he a reserve Officer somewhere?

Comment

Sweet, now send the Rangers to settle Mexico's problems. hehe
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
        Sweet, now send the Rangers to settle Mexico's problems. hehe
        They'd have the change the motto from 'one riot, one ranger' to 'one country, one ranger'. :P

Comment

Touche Rudolph.

Comment

This now certifies that Texas is the greatest state, period.

Comment

No love for Trevit????
              "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

You mean Trebett?

Comment

I can't believe that Walker is 70!
                  "Fighting Crime....Suppressing Evil"

Comment

To the OP

When Mr. Chuck Norris whoops you up for not posting Mr. Chuck Norris and posting "'Walker: Texas Ranger" Star Gets Honorary Ranger Star "

Well that's your As-
                    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

This is like giving Erik Estrada an honorary CHP badge for his work promoting the awesomeness of that agency...Gimee a break.
                      Originally posted by crass cop
                      Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Blaphsmy!! Someone get me some holy water.

DO NOT doubt the great Chuck norris. He is God's muscle.

Some say there is no Chuck Norris. Those people are now dead.

Comment

Just talked to one of my Ranger buddies and not only is the awesomenes that is Chuck Norris a Honory TX Ranger, but a Honory Capt. TX Ranger complete with a gold cinco peso badge.

So please refer to him as Awesomeness Ranger Capt. Chuck Norris!

Comment

How long till he leads the Texas Rangers into the mountains of Pakistan?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                              How long till he leads the Texas Rangers into the mountains of Pakistan?
                              Dec. 23rd so that ALL the troops will be home by Christmas Eve to spend with their families.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3565 users online. 228 members and 3337 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X