X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlington Police Super Bowl Badge Unveiled

Published : Monday, 13 Sep 2010, 1:47 PM CDT

MYFOXDFW.COM

ARLINGTON, Texas - The Arlington Police Department has unveiled a new badge to commemorate Super Bowl XLV at Cowboys Stadium.

The unique badge features Super Bowl-related logos and the scheduled date of the event -- Feb. 6, 2011.

The emblems also pay homage to seven officers who died in the line of duty. Their names are etched on the back.

Arlington officers have the option to buy and wear the new emblems Sept. 19, 2010 through game day. A portion of the proceeds benefits The Police Foundation - Arlington, Texas , a non-profit organization that assists the department with essential equipment and training while also offering financial help to families who have lost loves ones in the line of duty.

The department created the badges along with other commemorative items, such as a key chains, coins, and paperweights.

So Jerry owns the PD now too huh? LOL he has to have his stamp on everything.

That would be a lot cooler if it wasn't for Jerry. Nothing against APD but im just tired of Jerry. lol
    Making the streets safer, one donut at a time

Comment

We have one too... I have to say I like Arlington's design better...
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

We have one also....I have to say I actually like ours better, lol.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4746 users online. 190 members and 4556 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X