Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen this or using it? - Justex THE LONE STAR Penal Code and Ready Reference

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen this or using it? - Justex THE LONE STAR Penal Code and Ready Reference

Just found this listed in a DPA magazine and looked it up. Looks good, just wondering if anyone else has already bought it and has any recommendations on it?

Link: http://www.justex.com/peace_officer_reference_book.html
    sigpic
    Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Nope. I just look it up on my phone or MDT if I need to.

Comment

you know of any blackberry apps for penal/traffic code reference. ive seen guys that have em on their Iphones but not for blackberries...
      Originally posted by crass cop
      Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Yeah, any apps for any kinda phone would help me out.. Im taking tcleose state exam next month and am trying to suck up as much info as possible..

I'm buying this packet for sure...
        "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

Comment

Because Blackberry sucks

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
            Because Blackberry sucks
            BLASPHEMER !!!!!

Comment

lol. The guys i know with Iphones are always freezing up or having some other issue. My blackberry hasnt had one single problem yet. And my battery lasts longer, it takes WAY better pictures and video and is easier to text with.
              Originally posted by crass cop
              Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Whats an IPhone? I always though Blackberrys were something I looked for in the woods in the spring.
                "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

Foo's, don't even start on the Iphone... Blackberry's ain't got a thing on the Iphone.

Comment

USMCrob, where were you? I tried calling you last night over some paperwork with an Intox Manslaughter..

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
                      USMCrob, where were you? I tried calling you last night over some paperwork with an Intox Manslaughter..
                      Sorry bro....I was sleepin. You get it figured out?

Comment

Originally posted by usmcrob View Post
                        Sorry bro....I was sleepin. You get it figured out?
                        Ya, let him go.. Called it a night......uh, don't think so.. Thanks

Comment

I buy my pocket size PC, CCP and Traffic code from Pocket Press. It also comes with common Spanish phrases. I like them because they fit in the side pocket of my bag and it beats lugging around a huge book. The PC and CCP also has some other commonly used statutes from other codes.
                          sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

same

Originally posted by kcso View Post
                            I buy my pocket size PC, CCP and Traffic code from Pocket Press.

Yea, thats were I get mine also. I just got the 2010 - 2011 traffic and criminal law books about two weeks ago for Texas. They are handy..

Comment

My iphone takes video, good quality pics and doesn't have any freezing issues. Txting, navigating and general use of the phone is much easier with the iphone. Buttons on the blackberry are too small. To each his own as far as preference.

I have the TX Penal app and the TX Law app which come from two different companies. They are both great apps.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5012 users online. 280 members and 4732 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X