300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nsdq96 View Post
    Everyone, looking at "the woods" and a few others; does anyone know about Cielo Ranch apartments? Looking for a little lower rent than "the woods" but for all that comes with it (close to academy, quiet and little or no crime) - looks hard to beat.
    Dude, I drive by those apartments when I go to Walmart... Gannon Lane is home to a lot of section 8 housing... They look nice on the outside, but the surrounding area....

The only reason why the woods is so nice even though it's in the same area is because of the high rent AND the fact that there are a crap ton of LE living here...

If you want to live "near" the academy, look at Cedar Hill or even Arlington.
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

yea, i did a street view on google and it looked ghetto. I will give the woods a call and get a place going. - Thanks.

Comment

if you don't mind paying $750+ a month...
        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Most of my academy class lived in the woods 10 years ago.

My suggestion for apartment hunting in the city of Dallas is real simple. Go by and check it out in the daytime. If you think it would fit your budget and seems safe, don't sign a contract. Tell the leasing agent you need to think it over. Then drive back by at night. If you see people roaming the parking lots and just hanging out, look elsewhere. There are a lot of apartment complexes in Dallas that have been built in the last couple years, so they look nice, but are super ghetto once the sun goes down.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6661 users online. 357 members and 6304 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X