300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPD vision requirements

According to the website, an apllicant must have "No worse than 20/100 vision rating in either eye, correctable to 20/20". Does anyone know if its a true automatic disqualifier? I have a squaky clean background, steady job history,I graduate college in May, and I meet every other requirement but I have an uncorrected vision at 20/200 in both eyes I believe. I am corrected to 20/20 in both eyes though with contacts/glasses. I was super excited about going down to Dallas for the weekend testing in January until I saw this. Without lasik, am I automatically done for? Does anyone know anybody with worse than 20/100 uncorrected vision in the department? Thanks in advance guys

Call or email a recruiter-If you call, hit the option for background investigator as you will be more likely to get a person to pick up.
    I tt someone there and they said uncorrected is 20/100...but if you don't pass their rinky dink exam they will allow you to bring proof from your eye doctor that you are no worse than 2/100 uncorrected....on a case by case basis. From what I read on here...some people failed the color blind test but ok'd by a eye doctor and were in like flint.
    Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument an exchange of ignorance.

Luck often enough will save a man if his courage holds.

Comment

From what I know, they are firm on the 20/100.

A friend of mine's vision is worse than that and he can't apply.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
      and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

I had contacted them about 4 years ago with this as my vision is about 20/400 uncorrected. Was told the only way in hell I could get hired was if I had lasik performed that corrected it to at least 20/100 without contacts. Im not sold on eye surgery yet so told them to TYA.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2668 users online. 134 members and 2534 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X