300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LE Equipments Stores?

Hi...Chicago area copper visiting family in Missouri City/Houston area for a week. Are there any equipment stores in the area?
    Last edited by RDM1Y; 11-01-2009, 10:02 AM.

Check out the latest issue of the Blues for a few ads from shops.

http://www.thebluesnews.com/PDF%20issues/Oct09Blues.pdf

Also, check out the local phone book and/or do a net search. There are lots of shops in the Houston area. Good luck and enjoy your visit.

Comment

If the family wants to take you to Austin, GT's Distributors is an awesome place.. Austin is also the state capital. A lot to do there, and the states' police officers' memorial is on the capital ground..

Comment

Originally posted by 913 View Post
        Check out the latest issue of the Blues for a few ads from shops.

http://www.thebluesnews.com/PDF%20issues/Oct09Blues.pdf

Also, check out the local phone book and/or do a net search. There are lots of shops in the Houston area. Good luck and enjoy your visit.
        Thank You! Pro Defense in Webster, TX looks like it may have a large variety of equipment...I will be going there.

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
          If the family wants to take you to Austin, GT's Distributors is an awesome place.. Austin is also the state capital. A lot to do there, and the states' police officers' memorial is on the capital ground..
          Lol, you said state capital.
          sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

carters country is pretty cool. i theres one off of US 59 on the southside which would be pretty close to missouri city. but the best tactical store that ive been to (im sure there is much better in houston), which is a little outa the way, is on 59 near wharton, el campo area. its right off the highway on the left side if youre coming from houston...the only building surrounded by fields and grain elevators...you cant miss it. name slips me though.

Comment

Pro Defense has a lot of stuff, if you can get them to wait on you. The place in Wharton has a good selection and better customer service. I haven't been to Central Police Supply in Houston in years, but is one of the original in the area. There is also one in Richmond, Texas too. GT in Austin is the best that I have seen.
              Ut humiliter opinor

Comment

Originally posted by kcso View Post
                Lol, you said state capital.
                Well, for a lil' bit..

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
                  Oh how I love GTs... everytime someone from the office gets p*ssy about their Galls order being screwed up, I just smile...

Don't forget the Sheriff's Association memorial is also in Austin at SAT headquarters.
                  sigpic
                  Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

There is also Lone Star Uniform and G and C Distributors. This is not a personal endorsement of any store just a statement that they are equipment stores in Houston.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6332 users online. 381 members and 5951 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X