300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Air Show....Fort Worth

Any of y'all fooo's going today? I'll be up there..

tomorrow.......
    Renegade

sigpic

It's not the size of the man in the fight, but the fight in the man!!!!!!!!!
    " Not Sure Who Said It"

Comment

I said today.... Gosh

Comment

I was there, we brought down the KC-135R

Comment

Dude, you suck!! I love aviation in general.. The airshow was awesome!! I envy you.

Comment

Precision,
            Where did you bring the tanker from? I was thinking about bringing a T-6 up from DLF when I saw the tasking. Figured it would be a great airshow. We're just really busy. Im sure someone else ran a Texan II in. Those airshows can be fun. Hanging out at the aircraft is OK, just gets old after a while. Really fun answering questions from many of the kids...where's the gun..where do the bombs go....etc.
            I have about 1000 hours in -135 A's and Q's. Loved the a/c.

Comment

You suck too IP. I love being the police, but if commercial-passenger aviation was stable, I would leave in a heartbeat. Aviation is a passion for me.

Comment

Yea, Im retirement eligible, and can go basically at anytime. The civilian aviation job market is really in the crapper. Makes it really hard for me or any of the bro's to retire from the military.
                My two passions have always been flyng and LE. Dad was an Austin cop for over 33 years. I'd like to find something where the two lines intersect, but seems almost impossible.
                Many feeling your pain in the civvy market.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2547 users online. 132 members and 2415 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X