300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collin County LE Academy in McKinney, Tx

If anyone would like to comment on this LE academy mentioned as the title...feel free to do so. I start this academy on Monday, Oct 26th. Any and all (positive or negative) comments are greatly appreciated....thanks in advance....

Sent you a PM.

Comment

I too would like the same information could you send me a pm as well!

Comment

Originally posted by DB26 View Post
        If anyone would like to comment on this LE academy mentioned as the title...feel free to do so. I start this academy on Monday, Oct 26th. Any and all (positive or negative) comments are greatly appreciated....thanks in advance....
        Funny - I was speaking with another officer tonight and realized it was 5 years ago I started there - Oct. 25, 2004. I remember so many things, you are going to love it.

DON'T TICK OFF GINA!!!!!!!

Ask 'em if you got 'em.
        Last edited by School Cop; 10-30-2009, 04:17 AM.
        If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Oh, and if you don't mind, I would LOVE to know the names of your instructors. Some specific things I was taught at the academy have potentially saved my bacon, and I would like to thank a couple people, if they are still around. I know you haven't met most of them yet, but just as they come up. Thanks.
          If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

Originally posted by School Cop View Post
            Funny - I was speaking with another officer tonight and realized it was 5 years ago I started there - Oct. 25, 2004. I remember so many things, you are going to love it.

DON'T TICK OFF GINA!!!!!!!

Ask 'em if you got 'em.
            Who is Gina? Why don't you want to **** her off?
            Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush817 View Post
              Who is Gina? Why don't you want to **** her off?
              She's the person in charge and you don't want to be on her bad side.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4933 users online. 278 members and 4655 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X