Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaPlaca
    replied
    We dont have the electric chair. We have electric benches. We raise money for victims families by holding a raffle for the switch.

Oh yea, "God bless them cowgirls...."

Leave a comment:

• iamacop
    replied
    http://www.statesman.com/news/conten...1121radio.html

FCC, what's that??? I never set up some agency like that..

Leave a comment:

• iamacop
    replied
    Originally posted by jerhendr2203 View Post
    I believe I truly am I misplaced Texan! I visited last week to retake my poly with DPD and my girlfriend had her mind made up that she wasn't going to like Texas at all, guess what......now she's a misplaced Texan as well, we both look forward to becoming citizens of that great COUNTRY after the first of the year, hopefully we make it before the passports are required ;p
    I was about to say. What does Indiana have on top of Texas, sheesh! Yup. Can't beat this place...
    Last edited by iamacop; 11-20-2009, 09:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jerhendr2203
    replied
    I believe I truly am I misplaced Texan! I visited last week to retake my poly with DPD and my girlfriend had her mind made up that she wasn't going to like Texas at all, guess what......now she's a misplaced Texan as well, we both look forward to becoming citizens of that great COUNTRY after the first of the year, hopefully we make it before the passports are required ;p

Leave a comment:

• iamacop
    replied
    Once again, proving we are the awesomest country eva!

http://www.statesman.com/news/conten...0clemency.html

Leave a comment:

• OILMAN69
    replied
    when is houston....go to THELMA'S BBQ....on Scott and Southmore...good stuff...3 people can eat off 1 plate....

Leave a comment:

• CenTex
    replied
    So picture the scene: this morning the sun was rising over the golf course where I work, to one side of me is ACC's impressive texas flag lightly waving in the breeze, in the distance is the rotunda of the capitol building, and directly above it is the still bright flull moon on its way down.

...the only thing missing was a space shuttle to make the license plate scene complete

Leave a comment:

• usmcrob
    replied
    Originally posted by iamacop View Post
    Dude, I must say, I'm slightly disappointed. Went to the R.R. Salt Lick. The brisket and sausage were good, but the ribs were not like the ones in Driftwood. What gives?? Definitely have an issue with this..
    You must have got a bad batch. We were there a week ago and the ribs were great. Miss the BYOB of the original SL tho.

Leave a comment:

• TexasAggieOfc
    replied
    Boys, have you seen the moon tonight? It's so clear you can drive down the road with no lights on. Hoping the wind will pick up a bit so you can the Lone Star against it!

Leave a comment:

• iamacop
    replied
    Originally posted by usmcrob View Post
    I know it's not the original one in Driftwood, but I propose a cabinet meeting at the Saltlick Dell Diamond upon return Mr. President. You know, to discuss this whole invading Alaska thing.....yea, that's what we'll discuss....
    Dude, I must say, I'm slightly disappointed. Went to the R.R. Salt Lick. The brisket and sausage were good, but the ribs were not like the ones in Driftwood. What gives?? Definitely have an issue with this..

Leave a comment:

• janego10
    replied
    When I lived in Austin I used to hit the Salt Lick at the airport for lunch. Then after 9/11 that area was closed off to passengers only. I was so disappointed!

Leave a comment:

• iamacop
    replied
    I went to a place when I went back to the People's Communist Republic of California that was supposed to be "good" BBQ. The beef ribs were ok, but when they brought out the brisket, I thought it was jerky.....
    I'm actually arriving at Bergstrom today. I know there's a Salt Lick in the airport, may have to try it out. If not, Round Rock it is...

Since we use horse sense in Texas, I don't need a $1,000,000,000 plane. I'll just take a coach seat on U.S. Airways.. The extra money will go for officer pay raises this year..and more Salt Licks.

Leave a comment:

• usmcrob
    replied
    Yummmm.. Salt lick, BBQ touched by God's hands.... Ain't no place can compare to that place!! Heck, places up north ain't never heard of brisket.. Dumb Yanks!
    I went to a place when I went back to the People's Communist Republic of California that was supposed to be "good" BBQ. The beef ribs were ok, but when they brought out the brisket, I thought it was jerky.....

Leave a comment:

• usmcrob
    replied
    Yummmm.. Salt lick, BBQ touched by God's hands.... Ain't no place can compare to that place!! Heck, places up north ain't never heard of brisket.. Dumb Yanks!
    I know it's not the original one in Driftwood, but I propose a cabinet meeting at the Saltlick Dell Diamond upon return Mr. President. You know, to discuss this whole invading Alaska thing.....yea, that's what we'll discuss....

Leave a comment:

• CenTex
    replied
    Got one word......Saltlick

We're doing fine Mr. President
    You can smell their pits from miles around!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5278 users online. 321 members and 4957 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X