Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to get irked when I would hear talk of TX wanting to secede from the union...how un-american, but in this day and age...I totally get it now.
    Last edited by sassy070599; 10-28-2009, 11:05 PM. Reason: spelling
    Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument an exchange of ignorance.

Luck often enough will save a man if his courage holds.

Comment

Originally posted by sassy070599 View Post
      I used to get irked when I would hear talk of TX wanting to secede from the union...how un-american, but in this day and age...I totally get it now.
      Who are you trespasser? Identify yourself immediately!! You are found guilty of Treason. I just got to find you now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WSB_Hunter
        The Republic of Texas! If Texas secedes I want to be there and be a part of the great Republic.
        You have to bring your passport, and check in with customs, dude..

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
          You have to bring your passport, and check in with customs, dude..
          Not necessary, Texas would just build an impenetrable wall of Alamos along all borders. Better get in now before the lock!

Comment

All My Ex's Live In Texas.......
            SOON----GLOCK 23
            REMINGTON 870 POLICE PUMP-TACTICAL
            SMITH&WESSON 642 AIRWEIGHT....5+P
            RUGER LCP .380 W CT LASER SIGHT

SOON:
            S&W M&P 15-22

Comment

Alaska is still the largest state......... I read somewhere recent you guys have over 2000 LE agencies??

TGY
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post
                Alaska is still the largest state......... I read somewhere recent you guys have over 2000 LE agencies??

TGY
                If Alaska melted, it would shrink to the size of Nevada. No offense, but Texas' history in her fight for independence is deep and rich. Alaska was bought. Besides, a large chunk of our land was taken when we were forced in to the union due to financial reasons.
                sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

TGY
                  Like seriously? Don't make me have a meeting with my Congress, which consists of KCSO and Centex, and have them declare war on your state. We would so "own" you in a day or two. We would re-name your state as Texas too... Nah, I'll give you Alaskans' your respect. I watched the Alaska State Trooper's show last night, and I could no way in hell deal with all that snow, and have my backup fly in. That is straight nuts!!!! Ya, Texas has 254 Counties, which probably consists of 20-billion departments. Our system is pretty conservative, so I love it. Well foreigner, I gotta go for a jog and get ready for work. If you'd like to visit out fine state, remember, you'll need your passport..

Comment

Originally posted by iamacop View Post
                    Like seriously? Don't make me have a meeting with my Congress, which consists of KCSO and Centex, and have them declare war on your state. We would so "own" you in a day or two. We would re-name your state as Texas too... Nah, I'll give you Alaskans' your respect. I watched the Alaska State Trooper's show last night, and I could no way in hell deal with all that snow, and have my backup fly in. That is straight nuts!!!! Ya, Texas has 254 Counties, which probably consists of 20-billion departments. Our system is pretty conservative, so I love it. Well foreigner, I gotta go for a jog and get ready for work. If you'd like to visit out fine state, remember, you'll need your passport..
                    Guess I'm just chopped liver?!?!?!? WTF, over.

Some states are trying to abolish the death penalty......our state is puting in an express lane.....

Comment

Originally posted by usmcrob View Post
                      Guess I'm just chopped liver?!?!?!? WTF, over.

Some states are trying to abolish the death penalty......our state is puting in an express lane.....
                      Dude, you're Secretary of Defense. ****, you're the one who gets to decide what needs to happen. It's okay young Jedi Knight. Ya, Texas don't play that hug a thug program....well minus Austin..

Comment

And Sarah Palin is my V.P... Sorry, she's more charming than you!

Comment

Originally posted by kcso View Post
                          If Alaska melted, it would shrink to the size of Nevada. No offense, but Texas' history in her fight for independence is deep and rich. Alaska was bought. Besides, a large chunk of our land was taken when we were forced in to the union due to financial reasons.
                          Alaska inst made of ice and if it was cut in half TX would be the 3rd largest. Yes if the polar ice caps melted we would lose land mass however the entire world will also including TX which would make it the new Rhode Island. I would also gander that we are at a higher sea level.
                          I can't argue with the history part. I miss growing up in VA and seeing the history stuff there. I did live in TX, Houston in fact for 7 years when my daddy worked for Mobil. You better thank Mr. Seward for buying Alaska as when the oil ran out in TX you guys needed something to power you trucks!
                          Keep the courts conservative, ours are liberal which I think is due to being a young State. I know it blows. Im a fan of capital punishment but I'd rather have 5 guilty men go free rather than execute one innocent one...
                          I was not trying to hijack your thread and I remembered not to mess with Texas!

TGY
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

You better thank Mr. Seward for buying Alaska as when the oil ran out in TX you guys needed something to power you trucks!
                            We haven't run out of oil. Haven't you seen Black Gold on TruTV? If for some reason we ever do run short, we'll directionally drill and take yours. Anyway, if the ice cap did melt, it wouldn't flood Texas because we wouldn't allow to. We'd give it a lethal injection if it tried to cross the border.
                            sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by kcso View Post
                              We haven't run out of oil. Haven't you seen Black Gold on TruTV? If for some reason we ever do run short, we'll directionally drill and take yours. Anyway, if the ice cap did melt, it wouldn't flood Texas because we wouldn't allow to. We'd give it a lethal injection if it tried to cross the border.
                              I'm sure the private gun owners would take up arms too!

Comment

It's time for an emergency meeting with Congress. Mr. Secretary of Defense, I think "That Guy" has given us no choice but to invade and stone him...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3098 users online. 203 members and 2895 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X