300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear State of Texas,
    It is Sunday, October 25, 2009. I just want to let you know that I love you. I have always loved you, and will always be faithful to the "Lone Star State."

God Bless Texas! About the only state that still believes in God, by the way... Damn Liberals.

Always,
    Me

Comment

Well, pretty much sounds like Texas is everything Illinois isn't!
      www.saveavet.org

Comment

Nothing like being able to buy a new, 3-4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 garage house for around 120k-130ish.. Probably cheaper in some areas...

Comment

Enjoyed my time po-licing in Texas. Don't miss those hot Texas summers though.
          I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

I will take those hot summer days over 6 feet of snow anyday! I grew up in NY and I don't miss those winters at all. I did like wearing the Moon Boots though!
            Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

definatelly better than IL> thinking maybe TX is where I need to be. They respect the law down there??? : )

Comment

Found this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGukLuXzH1E

Comment

*sniffle sniffle* That's the most beautiful song ever. I don't know what to say, I'm speechless... Give me a hug!!

Comment

I love my state and hated everywhere else while in the Navy. Always wanted to come back home. I heard this somewhere possibly on this site... "If you dont agree with the law dont move to Texas!" I love working as a cop here (still a bit more northern Mexico where i'm at) and want to retire in central Texas.

Comment

Yes brother, speak the gospel!!!

Comment

Dear Texas, tonight's sunset was beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to live within your womb..

Always,

Your son

Comment

did my military time in texas ( @ "the hood"), now i'm doing the nypd thing...but i really miss texas & it's way of life, hoping to find my way back over there once hiring gets back on track

Comment

The stars at night, are big and bright............................

Comment

Fellow citizens & compatriots -- I am besieged by a
                              thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna --
                              I have sustained a continual Bombardment & cannon-
                              ade for 24 hours & have not lost a man -- The enemy
                              has demanded a surrender at discretion, otherwise, the
                              garrison are to be put to the sword, if the fort is taken
                              -- I have answered the demand with a cannon shot, &
                              our flag still waves proudly from the walls -- I shall nev-
                              er surrender or retreat.
                              Then, I call on you in the name
                              of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the Amer--
                              ican character, to come to our aid, with all dispatch --
                              The enemy is receiving reinforcements daily & will no
                              doubt increase to three or four thousand in four or five
                              days. If this call is neglected, I am determined to sustain
                              myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never
                              forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his coun-
                              try --
                              Victory or Death.
                              William Barret Travis
                              Lt. Col. Comdt.

Comment

That is why we are awesome. If it was say... New York, they would probably pay their enemy to prevent destruction, just like how they paid "A-Rod," and stole him from the Rangers....

We rock... nobody else can compare... well, except for Chuck Norris! (But he's a Texan!!!!!)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3968 users online. 236 members and 3732 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X