Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random DPD question...

Hey there...

I'm in the background process with DPD. I have a random question about the academy....

What is the female hair requirement/ dress code?

Would I have to cut it short or can I wear a bun/ ponytail?

The reason I ask this is because the San Antonio PD make females cut their hair off for the academy.

I don't have a prob with this...I just wonder why they do and not many other departments have that rule.

Thanks in advance...

I asked this question in another thread and was informed that there is no requirement to cut your hair. You can wear it up in a bun, but not a ponytail.
    “…unless one lives and loves in the trenches, it is difficult to remember that the war against dehumanization is ceaseless.” -Audre Lorde

Comment

Allegedly, it helps to have a tight butt, too.
      "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
          Come on give a guy a break i tried to be a nice guy and answer a question for one of our future dpd ladies and i had a slight type-o and ya'll gotta go bringing it up again....haha. Man im def gonna be proof reading from now on
          "Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied."

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

Just has to be off your neck/shoulders and no ponytails (for obvious reasons)

The dress code starts out with you in "business attire" for the first few weeks...
            “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by jc3855 View Post
              Come on give a guy a break i tried to be a nice guy and answer a question for one of our future dpd ladies and i had a slight type-o and ya'll gotta go bringing it up again....haha. Man im def gonna be proof reading from now on
              Sorry, man. I'll try to let it go. I have my share of typoes too. Mine just aren't usually hilarious.
              "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5845 users online. 356 members and 5489 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X