300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas November Class

Anyone else out there starting November 11?

Can't wait till you guys do. Let someone else be the "baby class" and play the classroom shuffle.

Comment

Couldnt agree more classmate!! What was that this morning anyway??? I think they were as confused as we were! haha.
      "Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied."

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

"Everything we do is for a reason"

It was just another test, bro. :P

Comment

I Start Monday !!! Saint Louis Police Academy Goodluck too you all!

Comment

Well, I am still in background but when I first spoke with my BI 6.5 weeks ago he said November was a reality . Every day that passes is a notch off my hope, but I'm staying positive. Believe me...I will not mind being the "baby class" for a while, as long as I am in a class!!!!!

Comment

How many do they have in a class?

Comment

20-60 depending on how many made it through the process this time around...
                “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

baby class

i wont mind being the baby class.. ) im starting november 11th too woot woot
                  "Past performances do not guarantee future results."

Class 320

Comment

JC and Cicero - from what I understand, Baby Class ALWAYS does the "classroom shuffle"...we did...in a couple of weeks, you'll forget all about it...then you'll be like every other class doing the "who the Hell reserved the DT Room" shuffle... ;-)
                    Sponsored by Ibuprofen.

Comment

haha yeah that is one crowded place! Oh well no complaints here...im just glad to be there. Sure beats sittin on my couch waitin on the phone to ring
                      "Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied."

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

Originally posted by placemi View Post
                        i wont mind being the baby class.. ) im starting november 11th too woot woot
                        Hahaha, yeah... are you READY for it?

Originally posted by JRaymond View Post
                        JC and Cicero - from what I understand, Baby Class ALWAYS does the "classroom shuffle"...we did...in a couple of weeks, you'll forget all about it...then you'll be like every other class doing the "who the Hell reserved the DT Room" shuffle... ;-)
                        Ah.. the classroom shuffle... my old coordinator used to call us a band of refugees back then... good times...
                        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

I am going this week for my Psych and medical...and was told if everything is fine. I will be put on Nov 11th class...can't wait....

Comment

I was told by my background investigator last week that he was sending my background through and that I should be scheduled for psychological and medical testing this week or next week. I was also told that if they went well then I should be starting in the November 11th class.

Comment

Good luck ds1985. Is there anyone going this Friday?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4863 users online. 261 members and 4602 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X