300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Dallas PD's new Cruisers

Just go to the Dallas PD facebook page and they have pics posted!! LOVE IT!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dallas...t/126927037411
    "Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied."

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

See this thread that I bumped.

I don't like the decals they chose. The font on the doors is a little too cartoony and I would rather have them black. Also get rid of the bottom line.

But then again, I have no influence, so there really isn't any point....

Comment

Are they all Chargers? I don't think they look that bad at all. I'd sure as heck drive one (especially if it's a Charger

Comment

Originally posted by beavo451 View Post
        See this thread that I bumped.

I don't like the decals they chose. The font on the doors is a little too cartoony and I would rather have them black. Also get rid of the bottom line.

But then again, I have no influence, so there really isn't any point....
        Ditto. Still better that the current ones though.
        sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That's good news that all the vehicles will be replaced over the next 4 years, atleast more officers will show up to work and have a vehicle to drive.

Comment

its about time they changed their cars/vehicle paint scheme..... I really dont like their current coloring (blue lettering on all white car)
            Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

I saw some of the other proposed color and decal schemes that I thought looked a lot better. All the 08 cars are Chargers. I don't know what they are going to buy for 2010 MY cars.

Comment

Are the Chargers V6 or Hemis?

Comment

It's tough to make a black and white look ugly, but in my opinion, Dallas accomplished that.

Comment

IMHO, They should go with the SXT V6 model, I know it has 118HP less then the 5.7 Hemi, however all other features are the same in the police package, and standard consumer versions. Indianapolis purchased 9 Hemi’s about a year and half ago, and every one of them had be wrecked, I kid you not, within a year(I’ll try find the news article), now the County Sheriff’s Department has 3.5 SXT Models. A HEMI also has MUCH MUCH more power than the Crown Vic over 110HP at 5000 RPM, to be honest the 3.5 SXT version has the exact same Horsepower (250) as the V8 CV. Either way, I can’t wait to get my hands on one......in four years. I own both a 3.5 and a 5.7 and love them both, but the 5.7 by far has way to much power to be using in the inner city. AGAIN JUST MY OPINION!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas55 View Post
                      Are the Chargers V6 or Hemis?
                      The 07 and 08 Chargers are V6.

I really hate the transmission delay in the Chargers.

Comment

You notice the lag a lot more in V6 models, but I do agree it does suck, but I'll never get rid of my HEMI

Comment

Anybody have a nomination for the ugliest patrol car in Texas?
                          sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Houston PD ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                            Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

I'm surprised they went with the plain black lettering for the decals....
                              “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6721 users online. 347 members and 6374 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X