300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft. Hood SWAT School

Last edited by fordman318; 03-28-2010, 11:52 PM.

I workilive right next to FT. Hood. I'll see what I can find out for you. What kind of info are you wanting?

Comment

If your interested in attending contact Lt. Fleming with GPPD SWAT. He is their TL. Its a good school. The facilities down there are top notch especially their live fire shoot house.
      Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Last edited by fordman318; 03-28-2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Well, I'm not a golden child, so S.W.A.T. isn't an option for me. I really can't tell you much about the school, but I can give you some suggestions on a decent local hotel and eateries, and what full nude clubs to avoid...

Comment

You will stay in the barracks on base. Bring sheets, pillows, blankets and disinfectant spray to spray your bunks with. An Ipod will be helpful just in case your neighbor snores. The troops run and march at around 0500-0600 daily and if they doesn't do the bugal gets played every morning around those same hours. Your are in SWAT school so you may be up at that time as well!

When we were down there the chow hall was open, which was great for breakfast. For couple of bucks you got to eat/drink well. They were open in the evening but we didn't utilize it at that time.

The training will hard, exhausting mentally/physically and will make you think outside the box. They have various mount sites, shooting ranges and there is a whole lot of area for PT! You'll see what I mean when you get down there.

There is a pretty good steak house in Gatesville, which is just north of the base. Iamacop can give the heads up on the entertainment. Good Luck Brother.

Comment

puter had the hiccups
              Last edited by Rush817; 10-23-2009, 02:24 AM.

Comment

You will stay in the barracks on base. Bring sheets, pillows, blankets and disinfectant spray to spray your bunks with. An Ipod will be helpful just in case your neighbor snores. The troops run and march at around 0500-0600 daily and if they doesn't do the bugal gets played every morning around those same hours. Your are in SWAT school so you may be up at that time as well!

When we were down there the chow hall was open, which was great for breakfast. For couple of bucks you got to eat/drink well. They were open in the evening but we didn't utilize it at that time.

The training will hard, exhausting mentally/physically and will make you think outside the box. They have various mount sites, shooting ranges and there is a whole lot of area for PT! You'll see what I mean when you get down there.

There is a pretty good steak house in Gatesville, which is just north of the base. Iamacop can give the heads up on the entertainment. Good Luck Brother.

Comment

Last edited by fordman318; 03-28-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Last edited by fordman318; 03-28-2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

I just heard SWAT school has been cancelled due to the recent incident at Ft. Hood. We were sending our FNG to that school. My prayers to all involved down there!

Comment

Last edited by fordman318; 03-28-2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Last edited by fordman318; 03-28-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3127 users online. 168 members and 2959 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X