300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain

Anyone In NE Texas want to help in the building of an ARK?? Seriously the ground is saturated and there is no where for it to go now. This is getting ridiculous.

I've been keeping up with the news since I moved to AZ from Dallas.... looks like y'all been getting rain almost every day. I imagine my old yard looks like a lagoon by now. No rain here... nothing but sunshine
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

tell me about it... its been almost non-stop since last week
      Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

I haven't been able to mow my lawn in two weeks and it looks like a jungle! Only upside is that working at a golf course, I've had a lot of free time on my hands to study

Comment

i just saw an old dude with a ranger bass boat gathering animals 2x2

Comment

I was in a triathlon in Dallas this past week. I felt like I should have swam the entire course, would have been more productive.
            The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
            -Neal Boortz

Comment

There's plenty of places in the country that are desertous or barely get any rain at all, and probably lots of folks who would love to whine about it raining too much.

I know, STFU. Sorry.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6146 users online. 329 members and 5817 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X