300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCLEOSE Update 2009

Here's the TCLEOSE update from the 81st Legislative session. Some of the referenced bills are incorrect and there are misspelled words but that is how they published it. All of the codes are correct though.

TLEOSE Update 2009
    sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Art.2.133 of the CCP for reporting racial profiling (page 14) now says:

3. Asks for initial reason for the stop not what law/ordinance was violated.
    sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

3. Asks for initial reason for the stop not what law/ordinance was violated.
      Two possible scenarios:

1. Stopping a vehicle based solely on local/region/NCIC/TCIC hits on the vehicle.

2. Stopping a vehicle matching the description of a suspect vehicle of your call or another officer's call, etc.

Not saying you couldn't easily try and find a violation to go along with everything, but you have could have reasonable suspicion to detain for the above.

Comment

I thought we got quite a bit in the update. Is anyone having problems with judges dropping the DWLI FMFR class B back down to two class C's?

Comment

Thanks for posting KC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6163 users online. 340 members and 5823 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X