Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody done the TX Supplemental Peace Officers course from Classen-Buck?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody done the TX Supplemental Peace Officers course from Classen-Buck?

I'm looking into to taking this in the future and hopefully relocating to the DFW area, but I have a few questions....
    Don't you have to be certified in another state for a year before you can challenge the TCLEOSE test?
    Do you have to travel to TX to take the test after you take the course?
    Was all the paper work a head ache or is it a pretty simple process?
    After you take the test, how long do you have to get a job before your TX cert expires?

I was certified through this program.. You have to either be certified through another state or been a Active Duty Military Police for atleast 24 months. You complete everything on line and then send in the paperwork once you recieve your endorsement to take the state test you will then have to come to Texas to take the state test the endorsement expires after 180 days.. The paperwork for the endorsement is not to bad.

Comment

After you take the test, is there a certain amount of time before your TCLEOSE certification expires?

Comment

Originally posted by JayDubya View Post
        After you take the test, is there a certain amount of time before your TCLEOSE certification expires?
        2 years, however, if you maintain the continuing education requirement (40 hours every 24 months) your certification will remain active.

Comment

POSEIT Training Site

This site's primary purpose is to support Internet-based certification training for Texas law enforcement officers and TCLEOSE certified individuals. However, all are welcome to use the resources provided here.
          sigpic

" 'Blessed are the Peacemakers', is, I suppose, to be understood in the other world, for in this one they are frequently cursed." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I took the course last year when I got out of the military, pm me if you have any questions

Comment

I saw on the TCLEOSE website you need a letter from your current pd stating how long you've been employed..... This could be alittle akward to obtain, especially if you don't want anyone to know you're looking for another job. Any suggestions???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4712 users online. 274 members and 4438 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X