300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlington Police Academy!

While I am getting ready mentally and physically for the task at hand, I wanted to know if anybody else on this website attending the Academy on October 19.

I tested on June 12th, but haven't heard back from them just yet. I figure that if all goes well, which it should, then I will hopefully be going to the academy in January. They told us when we tested that they were hiring for both October and January, but that we would probably be going to the January one if we made it.

Congrats and good luck! I look forward to giving you a little more seniority when I get there!

Comment

I was hoping to be in the October Academy, I tested June 26 and there was no mention of the Jan Academy only October but I haven't heard anything from them so...
      "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

waiting for my BI to start.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6205 users online. 341 members and 5864 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X