X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jc3855
    replied
    Originally posted by Lloyd82 View Post
    Hey buddy ill take you upon that offer if i make it! Plus i'm going to need some help with the studies as well. But 319 is to soon for me~! hehe
    ok bro sounds good we will def do it! Ok im off to see the Psych doc!

Leave a comment:

• Lloyd82
    replied
    Originally posted by jc3855 View Post
    HAHA, Lloyd i def owe you lunch or somethin when you get to the academy...you have been good comic relief for me. Would you please tell em to hurry up and get you in class 319 so we can do this thing at the same time?
    Hey buddy ill take you upon that offer if i make it! Plus i'm going to need some help with the studies as well. But 319 is to soon for me~! hehe

Leave a comment:

• icecoldblueyes
    replied
    Good luck, JC. The meeting with the Doc is a breeze compared to the test that makes you wonder if you are, in fact, crazy. haha

I was gonna say wave on your way out tomorrow, but unless you are there in the afternoon... never mind.

Leave a comment:

• jc3855
    replied
    Hey thanks guys...They really hooked me up today i went down just to pick up the med paperwork and they went ahead and let me do all the psych test and med so all i have to do tomorrow is be there for the Doc to read the test!

P.S. WOW tht psych test was long!

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    I was finished with the psych by around 2, then went to medical and knocked that out in less then an hour.

Biggest thing is just waiting for the shrinks to show up and read through the tests...

Leave a comment:

• cicero
    replied
    till about 3pm for me

Leave a comment:

• jc3855
    replied
    Hey guys they said the psych was an "all day event" im reporting at 0800 so when they say all day do they mean all day like 3pm or all day like 6pm. How long did it take u guys?

Leave a comment:

• jc3855
    replied
    HAHA, Lloyd i def owe you lunch or somethin when you get to the academy...you have been good comic relief for me. Would you please tell em to hurry up and get you in class 319 so we can do this thing at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• Lloyd82
    replied
    You taken that test that i showed you online. From the outcome of that you will be fine. Because if you look that code up and search careers you will find that your job type is a police officer. Don't worry bro! You got me all stressed out with ya..lol

Leave a comment:

• jc3855
    replied
    Thanks guys....i prefer that over more waiting.

Leave a comment:

• cicero
    replied
    The shrink will probably tell you right away.

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    You'll know when you finish. If they send you to medical, you passed. If they don't send you to medical... then you didn't pass...

Leave a comment:

• jc3855
    started a topic DPD Psych question

DPD Psych question

Does anyone know if DPD tells you if u pass the psych as soon as you take it or do they contact you later with results??

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2637 users online. 196 members and 2441 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X