300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPD Psych question

Does anyone know if DPD tells you if u pass the psych as soon as you take it or do they contact you later with results??
    "Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied."

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

You'll know when you finish. If they send you to medical, you passed. If they don't send you to medical... then you didn't pass...
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

The shrink will probably tell you right away.

Comment

Thanks guys....i prefer that over more waiting.
        "Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be applied."

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

You taken that test that i showed you online. From the outcome of that you will be fine. Because if you look that code up and search careers you will find that your job type is a police officer. Don't worry bro! You got me all stressed out with ya..lol

Comment

HAHA, Lloyd i def owe you lunch or somethin when you get to the academy...you have been good comic relief for me. Would you please tell em to hurry up and get you in class 319 so we can do this thing at the same time?

Comment

Hey guys they said the psych was an "all day event" im reporting at 0800 so when they say all day do they mean all day like 3pm or all day like 6pm. How long did it take u guys?

Comment

till about 3pm for me

Comment

I was finished with the psych by around 2, then went to medical and knocked that out in less then an hour.

Biggest thing is just waiting for the shrinks to show up and read through the tests...
                  “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Hey thanks guys...They really hooked me up today i went down just to pick up the med paperwork and they went ahead and let me do all the psych test and med so all i have to do tomorrow is be there for the Doc to read the test!

P.S. WOW tht psych test was long!

Comment

Good luck, JC. The meeting with the Doc is a breeze compared to the test that makes you wonder if you are, in fact, crazy. haha

I was gonna say wave on your way out tomorrow, but unless you are there in the afternoon... never mind.
                      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                      and I'm not sure about the former.
                      -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jc3855 View Post
                        HAHA, Lloyd i def owe you lunch or somethin when you get to the academy...you have been good comic relief for me. Would you please tell em to hurry up and get you in class 319 so we can do this thing at the same time?
                        Hey buddy ill take you upon that offer if i make it! Plus i'm going to need some help with the studies as well. But 319 is to soon for me~! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd82 View Post
                          Hey buddy ill take you upon that offer if i make it! Plus i'm going to need some help with the studies as well. But 319 is to soon for me~! hehe
                          ok bro sounds good we will def do it! Ok im off to see the Psych doc!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5966 users online. 356 members and 5610 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X