300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth PD pay scale?

I can't seem to find any info on the FWPD pay scale past the first year. Any help would be much appreciated.

SALARY:

$3,114 monthly while in training

$4,069 monthly upon graduation

In addition to this base pay:

LONGEVITY PAY: $4 per month times the number of years of service, up to 25 years.

INCENTIVE PAY: $60 per month for associate degree, or $120 per month as a college graduate, following one or more years of service after commissioned, (college degree must be in related areas); or $30 per month for intermediate certificate, or $60 per month for advanced certificate, State of Texas Certification (Texas Commission of Law Enforcement Standards and Education).

COURT PAY: If you are required to appear in court on your time, you receive overtime pay.

BILINGUAL INCENTIVE PAY: Up to $125 per month upon successful completion on Language Proficiency.

UNIFORM ALLOWANCE: $325.00 per year

took right off there web site 4 ur 43

Comment

Thats pretty good pay for a local PD.

Comment

Thanks for the post. However, I'm looking for pay after the first year. Surely the longevity pay isn't the only pay increases an officer sees from year to year. That would mean in year 2, the officer is seeing $8/month more in pay.

This pay doesn't seem to even be in the same ballpark with any other department in the metroplex.

I'm missing something, right?
        Last edited by jackpilot; 09-05-2009, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Fort Worth gives officers a step raise for about the first 4 yrs. That's in addition to the annual raise we get in September. I would worry more about getting hired on first. The money will be there...

Comment

Originally posted by Reytx View Post
            Fort Worth gives officers a step raise for about the first 4 yrs. That's in addition to the annual raise we get in September. I would worry more about getting hired on first. The money will be there...
            Thanks for the info Reytx.

Comment

The Fort Worth Police Officers Association posted the full payscale on their site at the following link:

http://fwpoa.org/Payscale.aspx

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2269 users online. 155 members and 2114 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X