300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman arrested

Famed bodybuilder Ronnie Coleman accused of falsely identifying self as police officer

01:59 PM CDT on Saturday, May 23, 2009
    By BRANDON FORMBY / The Dallas Morning News
    [email protected]

Famed bodybuilder and eight-time Mr. Olympia winner Ronnie Coleman was arrested Friday and charged with falsely identifying himself as a police officer.

During a traffic stop in Dalworthington Gardens, Coleman told a police officer, who had stopped him for speeding, that he was an officer in nearby Arlington, police said. Coleman then said he was a reserve officer and later said he was an officer for a hospital, according to police.

Dalworthington Gardens police Sgt. David Henderson said Coleman also produced a badge but that a records check indicated that he hadn’t been a licensed officer since 2003.

Coleman, 45, posted bail Friday and was released from jail.

Dude, you are freakin' Ronnie Coleman ------ say your sorry, take the ticket, and go back to the gym to do some more lifting!!!!!! What were you thinking????? If anybody here doesn't know, he WAS an Arlington PD officer several years ago.

I wonder how many sets of cuffs it took to handcuff Ronnie? He sould have just taken the ticket if he knew no one was holding his commission.
    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Back up I need back up. Could he even fit in the car or did they have to call the bus.

Comment

He's considerably smaller now than he was when actively competing...but still probably larger than most.

All I can say is, what the hell was he thinking?
        Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

I know he was a cop, but where. How did he ever pass a blood test, if they even gave him one.

Comment

^^^^^^
            They tried to, but the needle couldnt ***** his skin lol
            To be honest I don't remember too much about losing my virginity. All I remember is I had been awake for almost 86 hours, I was on the roof of a Public Storage building in what seemed to be a freezing rainstorm, and Christopher Walken was there with a disposable camera that he kept winding even though it had clearly run out of pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by web62 View Post
              I know he was a cop, but where. How did he ever pass a blood test, if they even gave him one.

Simply because most agencies merely test for the usual narcotics, not anabolic steroids and most don't give blood tests, merely urine tests. Ronnie had scripts for whatever he may have been taking so he had his bases covered and Arlington loved him for the PR.
              Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

HE worked for arlington PD.

Comment

What a bonehead move. Most cops in the area know he USED to be PD but hes been a civilian for years.

Nice move Big Ron.
                  Make the world a better place....punch a hippie in the face.

Be polite to everyone but be ready to kill them at a moments notice.

Former 11B3P, airborne!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3389 users online. 218 members and 3171 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X