300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW area next 90 days

All applicants, newhires and interns..............

Hypothetically Speaking (of course)

1. If you wanted to get hired TOMORROW or ASAP, what is the very first thing you would do............then second..........third..........etc?

Sorry to sound so "out of touch", but there is a good reason. Despite what I would consider effort on my part...............I sit at home everyday wondering which way to jump and at the end of the day seem to get no closer to a law enforcement career.

I need to nail down something within the next 90 days or forget it!!

Meet with a recruiter and turn in the application. You just need to get started meaning instead of "shopping" around looking at different departments, start filling out applications and turning them in.
    "Out of every 100 men sent to battle, 10 shouldn't even be there, 80 are just targets, 9 are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a Warrior and he will bring the others back." -Heraclitus

Comment

Find a DPD recruiter, I am in the Academy right now and from date of first test to start date was 60 days. They are really hiring right now. I have been here since the end of may and the third class behind me starts today.

Comment

Arlington's recruiting and hiring process has been streamlined. Well qualified applicants are often hired within five weeks. You must have a baccalaureate degree.

www.arlingtonpd.org
        No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it.
        -Theodore Roosevelt

The views expressed by this screen name do not represent any civilian,municipal, military, or federal law enforcement agency and are strictly the views of the individual writing. Under no circumstances should someone consider the content of these posts to have anything less than a great deal of sarcasm interlaced throughout. Read at your own risk.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4158 users online. 205 members and 3953 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X