Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ike

Anyone heading down south to help out?

Yup, we are sending officers to Houston. 4 day rotations for the next 3 weeks.

Comment

Are you guys needing any help from out of state? I would love to come help out any way that I can. I am ready to leave at a moments notice, I have got everything in line with my department and I have my second in command to run the show if need be.
      "Why am I getting a ticket? Because I am trying to deminish my Christmas card list, that's why!"

CBPO
      WRITTEN 05/05/09

Comment

We're sending 6 SWAT guys down there for a week and a half, since Ike got the SWAT Olympics cancelled. We will probably be sending more in the weeks to come.
        Last edited by Rush817; 09-17-2008, 05:43 PM.
        Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Thanks, y'all....
          Last edited by Ninja Styx; 09-18-2008, 09:47 AM.
          "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

DPD sent 8 SWAT guys down and 15 more officers are headed down to Houston for 2-3 weeks.
            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
            and I'm not sure about the former.
            -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

For anyone who is, has been, or was helping us out in Galveston County, on behalf of my agency and those in our county, THANK YOU.
              Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

SAPD, DPD, Ft Worth PD, Austin PD have been saturating high crime areas with the HPD CRU. Ive also been told Mansfield PD has some down here.

For those of you from those Depts that are down here, is it true that Houston criminals are more "respectful" than your locals??

Comment

So far I've seen Dallas, Mansfield, and Austin out with HPD and at the jails. It really is a blessing that they have come down here to help out. Most of our agencies in Harris and surrounding counties are understaffed as it is....now with just about everyone on 12s we need all the help we can get. A big thanks to the agencies and individuals who are here to help. If you ever need our help....we in the Greater Houston area will be there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5237 users online. 293 members and 4944 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X