300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Tips?

So I am down to the Interview with TCSO for Deputy. any tips on what i should do to have a great interview? all advice is welcome.

Originally posted by TinStar77 View Post
    So I am down to the Interview with TCSO for Deputy. any tips on what i should do to have a great interview? all advice is welcome.
    hey when is your interview
    Lawdog TCSO
    In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
    well daisy if you do

Comment

setting it up tomorrow morn. they say it can be Wed or Thurs.... I think I will set it up on thurs so I have gas money lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TinStar77 View Post
        setting it up tomorrow morn. they say it can be Wed or Thurs.... I think I will set it up on thurs so I have gas money lol.
        Be 100% honest with all their questions and dont try to BS them.

Comment

let us know how it goes

Comment

DON'T DO IT!

RUN!

Go work in a county where you can be a real deputy!
            sigpic
            Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

^^^^^^^ HA

Igonore my fellow agro-american.

The best advise you can have is just be honest and don't try to make them think you are something that you are not.
              The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
              -Neal Boortz

Comment

Follow your intuition.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider911 View Post
                  ^^^^^^^ HA

Igonore my fellow agro-american.

The best advise you can have is just be honest and don't try to make them think you are something that you are not.
                  How are things up on the caprock?

Now back to tin star... Are you currently certified?
                  sigpic
                  Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

Yeah if you're doing it for TCSO, and you already work for TCSO, wear your longsleeve and get a tie! (You can get a black tie from GST on your uniform allowance, go to GP and pick it up!)
                    sigpic

Comment

well I did not get it. Eh such is life.....ON TO THE NEXT TEST! Got 6 more Depts to try for this year.

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER! -Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest

oh yea I am that big of a nerd.

TY for all your advice guys. I will be sure to use it in the upcomming interviews.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5255 users online. 286 members and 4969 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X