300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c3troop View Post
    Is it me or are a lot of guys bitter towards DPS? Maybe they got turned down one too many times?
    I thought I was the only one with that impression? He did have a smiley at the end of it though, so I take it he was having a little fun....................Very little.
    GySgt USMC(Retired)

Once Marine, Always Marine

Courtesy Service Protection.............any questions?

Don't be a 99 on my route

Late at night a chill in the air, black and whites were everywhere, because nothing in this world is free, a Trooper's life was made for me.

Comment

I have no bitterness toward the DPS and I have a lot of respect for troopers. I am just trying to get as much information as possible to make an informed decision. If I were single and had no kids I would probably take the decision a lot more lightly but I am not so I have to consider how my decision might effect them.

Comment

BD,

try and talk to some Troopers in your area. The main thing I am reading here is folks concerned with where they will be stationed which is a genuine concern if you are already planted somewhere, and do not want to uproot.

Talk to the Troopers and they can tell you who is getting ready to leave, who is considering leaving, and who might leave the area you are interested in.
        GySgt USMC(Retired)

Once Marine, Always Marine

Courtesy Service Protection.............any questions?

Don't be a 99 on my route

Late at night a chill in the air, black and whites were everywhere, because nothing in this world is free, a Trooper's life was made for me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3434 users online. 186 members and 3248 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X