300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dps Academy

Just wanted to know if anybody else is going to the DPS academy on sept 28. If you are, let me know.

I'll be there.

Comment

we need to try and meet up somewhere for some lunch one day. I live 2 hours east of dallas. so if ya'll live in the east texas or dallas area, lets get something in th works.

Comment

How long did it take you guys from start to finish for the whole process? I test in Nov. and am trying to get an idea of a time line.

Thanks

Comment

i tested the first of feb. boarded middle of march, got the conditional call end of april, did the conditional testing first of may, had to re-do the polygraph first of june, and got the final call end of june.

Comment

Originally posted by ab04 View Post
            How long did it take you guys from start to finish for the whole process? I test in Nov. and am trying to get an idea of a time line.

Thanks

From my application to my letter it took about a month and half to two months

Comment

Ah I'm actually in Austin.

As far as how long it will take. DPS just implemented a new policy, it will take 45 days from the date of testing now.

Are any of you guys doing the internship?

Comment

my parents live in austin. im goin down there on the 26th, so maybe that saturday we could meetup. i believe there's a good Saltgrass in round rock.

Comment

Yeah there is I live 2 miles from it. I'm down for meeting if you want to. PM me I'll give you my cell number.

Comment

ok, that'll work

Comment

Originally posted by c3troop View Post
                      Ah I'm actually in Austin.

As far as how long it will take. DPS just implemented a new policy, it will take 45 days from the date of testing now.

Are any of you guys doing the internship?

I am in the intership. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by c3troop View Post
                        Yeah there is I live 2 miles from it. I'm down for meeting if you want to. PM me I'll give you my cell number.
                        If you would like to, I could try to make it up there. Does that sound cool?

Comment

Yeah I'm doing the internship up here in Austin. Yeah def meet us up at saltgrass, PM me and I'll give you my cell.

Comment

Any one have any info on what the academys like?

Comment

One of the Troops can give you a more def picture.

But it's PT from 515a to 630a. Breakfast at 630a. Class from 8a to 11a. Lunch 11a to 12p. Class from 12p to 5p. Dinner 5p to 6p. Classes 6p to 8p. Lights out at 10p.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5634 users online. 345 members and 5289 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X