300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX Master Peace Officer

Just curious on what is required to obtain an intermediate or master peace officer's license in TX. Any information on that would be greatly appreciated.

There are certain classes you have to take and have a specified mininum amount of training and years of service. Intermediate is around 2 years of service and Masters is something like 15. Having bachelors, masters, or doctorate degrees lowers the years of service requirements and training hour requirements. If you look on the TCLEOSE website, I'm sure you could find the exact specs.

Comment

Google Texas Peace Officer Proficiency Certificate Requirements. Much easier to find than searching the crappy TCLEOSE website.

Comment

1 more year for my masters here.

You need a combination of years of service and mandated classes in order to move to the next level, basic, intermediate, advanced, masters.

I know a few officers who have over 20+ yrs of service, but no classes, just the basic 80 per cycle. they wil never be a master peace officer because of lack of hours.

The more education you have, ie associate, bachelor, master, dr., the quicker everything is.
        "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3008 users online. 142 members and 2866 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X