Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossfit/ Good Gyms in DFW

Do any of you guys train crossfit?
    Anyone know any good gyms in the DFW airport area? I am working out at a glam gym now and I am not too into the mirror ball and dance music.
    I would really dig something like what gymjones has: weights, rockwall, rope ladders, things to run and jump on.

I hear that crossfit is good stuff, couple of the SWAT guys do it and the PT staff at the academy are starting do similar deals during cadet pt

Comment

Yes, I completed Murph today!

No, I live in NY...

Comment

Yeah,
        I like crossfit too. A lot of guys in the Army do it and it's spreading. I was just looking for any locals' knowledge on places to work out since my searching hasn't turned up too much that isn't at least 20 min away.

Comment

I work out at a 24 hr Fitness. I am able to do most the workouts there. If I can't do it there I do it at the PD gym. Check the crossfit website, also there is a guy with Dallas PD who is trying to get a crossfit gym open in Dallas. They do a group workout on Sat mornings. PM me if you are intereseted. I can give his email.

Comment

I help with the pt at our academy, we dont have everything we need for crossfit, but try to use the ideas for our circuits. Love it, odd lifts(sandbags or boxing bags work great), and circuits without rest periods Sorry if off topic

Comment

I do the same...
              I do the exercise or as close to it as I can with the equipment at the gym.
              I've never trained at a "real life" crossfit gym.

Comment

Kinda far from DFW Airport but check out www.gsxathletics.com it's a great gym in Fort Worth. I've been there a couple of times to do fight gone bad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5329 users online. 297 members and 5032 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X