300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPS Interview -Garland

Hi Y'all. Myself and another guy that I know had our interviews 2 weeks ago in Garland. Anyone else from here interviewed recently. We both still have not heard anything (good or bad) and the academy starts Sept. 28th.
    They interviewed probably 8 people that day. I am mainly curious if anyone knows what the actual time frame is to hear something this close to the academy. Also, if you are accepted, do you receive a letter then a phone call? I guess if you arent accepted then you just get a letter...

Kemp

you'll get a phone call from austin offering you a conditional. it took me a month to get that call, obviously you dont have that kind of time. i would expect it any day now. you will also get a call offering you the job after conditional testing.

btw-- i also interviewed in garland.

Comment

Thanks.. lets just hope that I get that call

Comment

Don't worry, from what I'm hearing in the office we're way short on the amount of people wanting to attend this academy. You should be good to go. And by the way, I know a Troop who called on Friday and found out he was starting the academy on Sunday so don't fear.

See you in Austin.

Comment

I spoke with a SGT in Austin today regarding my status. He was extremely friendly and told me to call him next week, that he has not received anything yet and he may know by then.

Comment

Common answer, but i wouldnt worry about calling em. they will call you when they find out. if they havent called you, the answer you got today will be the same one you get next week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5751 users online. 322 members and 5429 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X