300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you like Houston orientation?

I thought today went very well. Our four instructors seemed very professional. I know they have a job to do and they will be yelling at us at some point, but they seem fair. What do you guys think?

Originally posted by jpimus View Post
    I thought today went very well. Our four instructors seemed very professional. I know they have a job to do and they will be yelling at us at some point, but they seem fair. What do you guys think?
    Who are your L1/L2...

Comment

Originally posted by HMFIC View Post
      Who are your L1/L2...
      We won't get assigned to a certain instructor until Tuesday. Are you in the academy now? If so, how is it?

Comment

I will be looking for you guys , their L1 is Officer Watkins :x good luck ><

Comment

We had about 60 cadets.

Comment

Watkins is a good L1.... used to be mine as well... good luck man....

Comment

I thought it went well as well, but it was just an orientation and I doubt anything could have gone wrong, though I feel for those not yet signed-off on. I have my uniforms and pt clothes (minus the lettering, doing that tues or wed) and look forward to seeing what goes on tomorrow.

Comment

they said that some people won't know til friday, which is 3 days before day 1 of the academy. don't give up hope I'm sure the chief has plenty on his plate and will get to you just in time.

Comment

Originally posted by jpimus View Post
                  We won't get assigned to a certain instructor until Tuesday. Are you in the academy now? If so, how is it?
                  I went thru in 06. Academy was not that bad. Try to finish in the top 10% of your class; less likelyhood youll get involuntarily xferd to juv/jail, etc.......

Comment

Hmmm, didn't know there was a possibility that you could get assigned to a jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Limeade View Post
                      Hmmm, didn't know there was a possibility that you could get assigned to a jail.

Yea, that info isnt conducive for recruitment. However, theyre suppose to merge the jail with HCSO...."soon"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4652 users online. 242 members and 4410 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X