300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendersonville P.D. hiring Law Enforcement IT/Network Administrator

Just FYI, we currently are accepting applications for Law Enforcement IT / Network Administrators. If you or someone you know would be a good candidate, please send them our way. More information at the following link:

http://www.hvilletn.org/hpd_it.aspx

Also, don't forget if you are interested in a police officer position, your app. is due August 7, and testing is August 8, .

http://www.hvilletn.org/policerecrui...formation.aspx

Several of you have messaged me that are testing, good luck to all of you!

Saw this

I saw this posted awhile back, the only problem I saw with it was the pay. I'm not sure about now but at the time they were only going to pay somewhere around $40k. Which is a bit low for IT, even in the Nashville area.
    Why do I carry a gun? Because I can't throw rocks at 1300 FPS.

Comment

I'm with ya on that, but what can you do. At least there will be room to move up. IT is going to be an ever growing unit at our agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Negotiator101 View Post
        I'm with ya on that, but what can you do. At least there will be room to move up. IT is going to be an ever growing unit at our agency.
        I completely agree that IT will be growing. I'm pretty sure that most people are going to use this position as a stepping stone as opposed to a career move, although I've been wrong before. Of course, one of the biggest trends in IT right now is outsourceing so that the companies/departments don't have to pay benefits.

Anyway, I hope they get the right person for the job in there, maybe you guys will get lucky and get a long term person in there.
        Why do I carry a gun? Because I can't throw rocks at 1300 FPS.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2996 users online. 149 members and 2847 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X