Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone With Williamson County Sheriffs Dept.?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone With Williamson County Sheriffs Dept.?

Just wondering if anyone is with Williamson County SHeriffs Dept. and if they know who is the lead canidate for Sheriff. I saw in the news that there were 8 people running for Sheriff. I know one of them is Kevin Carroll who works with Davidson County Sheriffs Office ( Don't Know if he is POST certified) Any thought or insights?????

buddy of mine from WCSO said a lot of them are going for mike bell. i worked for DCSO and know of kevin carrol. i find it ironic he's running for sheriff in another county considering he's worked for davidson for so long... but hey, get in where you fit in... but i don't see him being elected sheriff....

Comment

Yeah I know him too, I worked there back in 96 -98 and he was IAD. I dont see him getting it either. Bell is the current employee at the Dept right?

Comment

i'm pretty sure mike bell is the one that's already a deputy there. a lot of people i know have a very mixed opinion of kevin carrol. he was internal affairs when i worked there. i have no clue what he is now. lieutenant colonel major chief of deputies LOL when it comes to sheriff's offices and corrections, my personal opinion is jails aren't ran by good honest hard working christian family men... it usually takes a criminal to work with criminals.... if i was him, i'd just collect the big DCSO paycheck and be happy..... i wish i still got that metro paycheck... it bought more gas than selling blood and plasma

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6388 users online. 357 members and 6031 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X