300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belle Meade Police Dept

I have an interview on tuesday with this department. Does anyone have any information about the hiring process, morale, training, or just in general about this department?

Police Officer
    (Closing date for applications is July 25th)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i love how they hid it so deep that even i couldn't find that job online...... I'm amazed they don't have a higher minimum requirement than what they do.... And I'm also amazed they only start off at $29,000...... HMMMMMMMMM.... I worked for the sheriff's office for almost 2 years on 2nd AND 3rd shift and I only saw Belle Meade PD in booking ONE time.... So it's probably the easiest $29,000 you can legally make

Comment

oooooooooooooo i forgot about who lives in belle meade

i was digging around their website and found this section about private protection for people that have houses bigger than the town i grew up in :P

-------------------------------

Off Duty Police Officers Available

Off duty Belle Meade Police officers are available for hire in the event a resident needs additional security or traffic control for planned events. Every effort will be made to accommodate residents in the event that an emergency situation should arise.

This service is billed by the City of Belle Meade to the resident or company requesting the service. All Belle Meade Police Officers are required to adhere to all policy, rules and regulations of the Belle Meade Police Department while providing these services.

To request this service, please contact Officer Dennis Goins at the Police Department (297-0241). The hourly rate is standard and approved by the City Commissioners.

Comment

Well I had my interview today and it went pretty well until they told me there was 11 people interviewing for one position. From what I gathered, It is a pretty laid back place to be at and you definately have to be proactive. Overall the equipment,training,cars,morale and pay was 10-8.

Comment

Well good luck to you. That is one place where you can be proactive.
          That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4641 users online. 307 members and 4334 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X