300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentwood, TN P.D.

Hi, I have an interview with the Brentwood Police Department on Aug 25. I would love any info on Brentwood. I have a 12 year old son in Seventh grade. I am a 32 year old male. If anyone has anything, negative or positive please let me know. I am very interested in drug interdiction, traffic, etc..

Thanks and be carefull!!!!!!!!!

Officer Beam

brentwood is an awesome place as far as the quality of life in the area. the only two times i've heard BPD making the news is when they caught a rapist a few months ago and a few years back when a guy robbing a bank got in a shoot out with one of their officers... other than that, it seems on the surface to be an awesome job

Comment

Its a very good department with nice equipment,cars,training and the pay is decent too. I would have applied myself but I don't have the college requirement, darn.

Comment

I talked to a guy from Nashville. It didnt sound like there was alot of activity in Brentwood. Any opinion on that???

Comment

There is not alot of activity in Brentwood. But of course as anyone who works law enforcement knows that it can change ina minute. Brentwood is one of the richest citites in the richest county in TN. The pay is great, the schools are good. If you want to get into alot of stuff, its not gonna happen in Brentwood. However you will get some good training

Comment

That bank robbery shootout was one for the books.
            I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Any opinion on Franklin TN P.D?

Comment

Originally posted by jpbklb View Post
                the judges are still out on that one. i've been 1 interview away from the final yes or no for about 5 months now...... and still haven't heard ANYTHING..... i'd reallllllllllllllllllllllllly like the job though

Comment

Originally posted by jpbklb View Post
                  Franklin is right next to Brentwood. I am not sure which has more money, they are both way up there. The two cities seem pretty similar to me. I don't really know the difference in the departments, I know people who work at both if you want to know something in particular.

Comment

here's the news of the week from brentwood

Police Chase Ends With Crash In Downtown Franklin

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 07:05 AM
                    Video Gallery
                    <1>
                    Police Chase Ends With Crash In Downtown Franklin
                    1:30

FRANKLIN, Tenn. - A man wanted in two states was in police custody in Tennessee Tuesday morning. James Ferrall was arrested after leading police on an overnight chase.

The incident started just before 2 a.m. Tuesday when a Brentwood officer pulled Ferrall over for a taillight violation. but Ferrall backed into the cop car and took off - leading officers on a wild chase through Williamson County.

Eventually the chase ended when Ferrall crashed near the square in downtown Franklin - hitting several trees and poles. Emergency official took Ferrall to Vanderbilt Medical Center with serious injuries.

Ferrall was wanted on seven warrants out of Davidson County and one out of Georgia.

No officers were hurt during the ordeal.

Comment

one of my roommates at TLETA was with Brentwood PD. I know they have a fairly long FTO, and during FTO you work all three shifts. The pay is ok but its not enough to live in Brentwood. there are other cities around that pay more that have a lower cost of living. They carry a glock .40 like every other department in the world . I don't remember if they get take home cars or not. Personally, I wouldn't want to live or work in such an affluent area. I do know they are very picky about who they hire, and they get a lot of applications.

Comment

i got invited to come test/interview next monday but i'm not all that confident after how things have gone the past few months that they'd even be intersested at this point

Comment

Anyone else going Monday August the 25th for an interview.???

Comment

All I am going to say is be ready to do traffic stops all day. I have lived there for 10 years and all I really ever hear on the scanner is a stop...
                            10/05/2009 NOW EMPLOYED!!
                            Academy - November 2nd

Comment

traffic stops all day? That would be a dream. No barking dogs or kids riding dirt bikes, where do I sign up?
                              You can teach a monkey to write tickets, but this was a REAL Police Officer: http://www.ncea314.com/bishop.aspx

My President is Jack Bauer, not Barry Soetero

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6243 users online. 313 members and 5930 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X