X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jemnpd726
    replied
    streetbulldog,

They usually allow you to reapply after 6 months of your separation date. If you actually started the academy, they may hold you out to one year.

Leave a comment:

• Cubfan
    replied
    Originally posted by futuredeputy420
    I thought there was an academy (East TN maybe) where you could sponsor yourself like you were talking about.

But he was talking about the Metro Academy, in donelson correct? I thought that most agencies in middle TN sent their recruits there, and you had to be sponsored to even attend that one? I know Nashville Tech has some Police science classes that are taught at the academy, but i dont think that they count as academy classes....
    As Sgt. Scott said, Metro Nashville has their own academy. It is not the same as Donelson.

Leave a comment:

• SgtScott31
    replied
    Originally posted by futuredeputy420
    I thought you had to be hired and sponsored in the academy in donelson? Were you hired by a dept and then couldn't attend the academy? If so you would probably have to check with that dept for when they would accept your application again.
    - Metro Nashville PD has their own academy
    - You can attend TLETA through college as well if you have the money ($3k for the academy + college tuition + living expenses while you are in the academy = buttload of money)

- As far as your question goes bulldog, I think human resources with MNPD will be the only ones that can answer your question

Leave a comment:

• streetbulldog
    started a topic Academy ?

Academy ?

I was accepted in the Metro Nashville Police Academy Last summer, but could not attend due to personal reasons. Does anyone know if I can I apply again?

Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2825 users online. 163 members and 2662 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X