300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy ?

I was accepted in the Metro Nashville Police Academy Last summer, but could not attend due to personal reasons. Does anyone know if I can I apply again?

Thanks

Originally posted by futuredeputy420
    I thought you had to be hired and sponsored in the academy in donelson? Were you hired by a dept and then couldn't attend the academy? If so you would probably have to check with that dept for when they would accept your application again.
    - Metro Nashville PD has their own academy
    - You can attend TLETA through college as well if you have the money ($3k for the academy + college tuition + living expenses while you are in the academy = buttload of money)

- As far as your question goes bulldog, I think human resources with MNPD will be the only ones that can answer your question
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Originally posted by futuredeputy420
      I thought there was an academy (East TN maybe) where you could sponsor yourself like you were talking about.

But he was talking about the Metro Academy, in donelson correct? I thought that most agencies in middle TN sent their recruits there, and you had to be sponsored to even attend that one? I know Nashville Tech has some Police science classes that are taught at the academy, but i dont think that they count as academy classes....
      As Sgt. Scott said, Metro Nashville has their own academy. It is not the same as Donelson.

Comment

streetbulldog,

They usually allow you to reapply after 6 months of your separation date. If you actually started the academy, they may hold you out to one year.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5507 users online. 308 members and 5199 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X