X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNPD Question

Hello,

I've got a couple of questions and I'd appreciate any help:

I have recently finished the Nasvhille Police Department hiring process. How long should I expect to wait to receive a call or letter after I complete the CVSA? I was told "soon", but it has been almost two weeks. Do a lot of people get rejected at this point?

If I do get hired, does anyone have any recommendations for cheap apartments near the academy. I know this question has been asked before on these forums, but several of the replies were for apartments that were 10-15 miles away.

Thanks!

That depends on the schedule of round table sessions. I believe (don't quote me here) that this happens twice a month. More frequently as an academy class grows near. So Almost two weeks don't sweat it, it will be just after the first of the month if the schedule holds true. The only reason I know this is because I have been through that process once before.

As for cheap apartments, in nashville you get what you pay for. If you want a cheap apartment, then you will most likely get a crappy neighborhood. I found that Alan Estates in Hermitage had decent duplex living for about 650 per month for a two bedroom.
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76
    You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
    "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
    Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Thanks for the Info BigJ

I got my call today, and will be in the October Academy. Anybody else on here going?

Comment

Originally posted by jjacks27 View Post
        Thanks for the Info BigJ

I got my call today, and will be in the October Academy. Anybody else on here going?
        Just curious, when did you start the process?

Comment

I am soon to be applying with MNPD. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but please bare with me. I have some questionsabout the BI stuff and academy.
          1. Will having a brother and sister as rotten as the day is long effect my chances of being excepted?
          2. Do you have to stay at the academy even though you live in Nashville? I am asuming yes, but haven't broken the news to the boyfriend that he will be on kid patrol so just need to know if I need to do that.

Comment

The metro academy is not a live in academy like TLETA. You will only go during the day for training your home after and off on weekends.
            Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Thanks JD that takes one of many monkeys off my back.

Comment

everyone has some konvicts in their family. it's just an issue as to whether or not you're part of their konvict ways

Comment

No I am not a participant. Actually my sister refuses to let me find out where she lives cause she knows I want her in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by stand_by_one View Post
                    everyone has some konvicts in their family. it's just an issue as to whether or not you're part of their konvict ways
                    convict is spelled with a "c"
                    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
                      convict is spelled with a "c"
                      i spell it with a K because they don't deserve proper spelled titles

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6220 users online. 350 members and 5870 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X