300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 THP Class

Hey whats going on guys? I was just wodering does anyone out there know if THP plans on running a class in 2009? I know the 2008 class just started on 1 April but i am still on active duty until early next year. Thanks a lot if anyone knows anything.

Havnt taken the test yet man. too busy with work lately but im about to get started on that. what are you? are you looking into THP as well?

Comment

I my self looking into the THP. Do you think they would let a Georgia fan on their force? LOL. I will leave my hobnail boots at home. LOL. THP looks like a good place to work.

Comment

Hey Bama all i will say is you better find some orange to wear man...haha Seriously your right out of all the Troopers Ive talked to it, it is a great place to be. let me know how your process goes. Yates, when you thinking about taking the test? I will let you know if i hear anything new on THP. Thanks a lot.

Comment

hey guys just to let you know the April THP class never started...It got bumped back to 2008... As for an 09 class it depends on who you ask...Some say that may not have a class until 2010 or 2011..I hope not we need the help...I will let you know if I hear something definite....

Comment

Originally posted by wolf-usmc View Post
            Hey Bama all i will say is you better find some orange to wear man...haha Seriously your right out of all the Troopers Ive talked to it, it is a great place to be. let me know how your process goes. Yates, when you thinking about taking the test? I will let you know if i hear anything new on THP. Thanks a lot.
            Sorry I'm not one of Fulmer football players. LOL. Sorry I could not help myself. I try to do better next time.

Comment

Whats up guys. Just wodering has anyone out there has heard any new news about the future THP academies? Everyone I talk to seems to have a different outlook. Thanks a lot for any word anyboby can pass.

Comment

Okay, I applied online two weeks ago and received a letter in the mail stating that I can take the written test in Nashville. I live in Northwest Indiana just south of Chicago and am thinking of taking the 6 hour trip down to take the test. From searching and reading the forums it seems like its a basic knowledge test.

Does anyone know what the agility test entails. I read on one thread that it was just an obstacle course which I would have no problem with. On the website it says the basic push-ups and sit-ups, running test. The only problem I have is with push ups..I can only do about 20 or so at a time. Im in shape, strong..just cant for some reason do it

All the documents on the web site do not state a polygraph test. Do they polygraph test at anytime? How is the background investigation? Medical and psych. test?

Any information you guys could relay would help me greatly. I am an engineer now, but ive always wanted to work in LE. Plus, I would love to live in TN!!

Oh...does anyone know of a tattoo policy? Both my arms are fully sleeved, and I have heard that it is okay, but I would have to wear long sleeves year round. This is not a problem for me and I completely understand.

Thanks guys.
                Chris

Comment

Originally posted by hpd192004 View Post
                  Okay, I applied online two weeks ago and received a letter in the mail stating that I can take the written test in Nashville. I live in Northwest Indiana just south of Chicago and am thinking of taking the 6 hour trip down to take the test. From searching and reading the forums it seems like its a basic knowledge test.

Does anyone know what the agility test entails. I read on one thread that it was just an obstacle course which I would have no problem with. On the website it says the basic push-ups and sit-ups, running test. The only problem I have is with push ups..I can only do about 20 or so at a time. Im in shape, strong..just cant for some reason do it

All the documents on the web site do not state a polygraph test. Do they polygraph test at anytime? How is the background investigation? Medical and psych. test?

Any information you guys could relay would help me greatly. I am an engineer now, but ive always wanted to work in LE. Plus, I would love to live in TN!!

Oh...does anyone know of a tattoo policy? Both my arms are fully sleeved, and I have heard that it is okay, but I would have to wear long sleeves year round. This is not a problem for me and I completely understand.

Thanks guys.
                  Chris
                  the only department i know of in TN with a tattoo policy is hendersonville. they don't allow you to have ANY visible tattoos.

Comment

and the credit score requirement.
                    You can teach a monkey to write tickets, but this was a REAL Police Officer: http://www.ncea314.com/bishop.aspx

My President is Jack Bauer, not Barry Soetero

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6196 users online. 305 members and 5891 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X