300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le

Is It Just Me or Getting Into LE is harder than trying to win the lotto ????

It cAn be man..

Comment

It is a very long, very drawn out process. Depending on where your trying to get hired, it can be very political. Also, if you have no experience, or military, sometimes that can be a roadblock as well.

I said all that to say this. Its definatly not a job you can just walk into.. you have to really want it. If you really want it, stay on top of it. Its definatly not impossible.

Comment

I hVent heard anything from the THP but i have recieved a DQ letter from Vandy PD

Comment

What exactly did the letter state from vandy? because they send out a letter that sounds like dq but actually your on the list to be interviewed last i heard.
          Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

It said that they choose to go with more qualified canidates so i guess im gonna give up on it a while and what till i have 60 credit hours and then apply again

Comment

thanks for the words of motivation i look at it like if i dont hear anything i can reapply next year when i have more college credits

also does it matter what college you go to or do they just look at if you have college ???

Comment

thanks i guess i will be that squeeky wheel that annoys everyone till i get there

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4632 users online. 282 members and 4350 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X