300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos To Metro PD

My shop was broken into last night and a bunch of guns taken. I got called at 2AM and bundled on over. The detective and officers were 100% courteous and professional (even at 3AM) and did a great job considering the circumstances. Nice going, guys.

I just tested for them this past saturday.. I hope i get in.. seems like a good dept..

Comment

Hey rabbi, did you own or work at another gun store in Nashville before the one in east Nashville ?
      Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Last night i did a ride along with the west precint B detail..
        Man i had a blast. It was cool to see everyone paranoid when they saw the cruiser pulling up. I was helpful to the officer in one case because i am bilingual and we had a hit and run where a mexican was involved.. it was fun..

Comment

They definitely need more bilingual officers. We have one or two at my dept and call on them all the time. Glad you had a good time. Which area in west sector were you riding?
          I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

they called it the 30's sector..
            if you know what that is..

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOP View Post
              Hey rabbi, did you own or work at another gun store in Nashville before the one in east Nashville ?
              Yup. I worked temp in one on Charlotte, a shop that is mercifully gone now, due to incredibly bad management and attitude. That was an experience in what not to do in retail gun sales.

Comment

Yea I thought you did, i remember it getting broke into one night. It was like 200 yards from west precinct.
                Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Yes. That was after I left and just before the store mercifully closed. I have many questions and su****ions about that particular robbery.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3071 users online. 135 members and 2936 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X