NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle TN: Anyone work for these departments?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent you a PM Negotiator

Comment

I'm also scheduled for Smyrna's test may 12th. Anybody heard how many officers they are wanting to hire?
      Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

How do you get an app for smyrna? their website does not offer much info at all..

Comment

Originally posted by mgaray9273 View Post
          How do you get an app for smyrna? their website does not offer much info at all..
          You have to go through the city's website. I believe it's townofsmyrna.org. They closed the posting for police officer though so it won't show up on there at the moment

I'm also scheduled for Smyrna's test may 12th. Anybody heard how many officers they are wanting to hire?

JCDOP, I guess I'll see ya down there at the test. Do you work for a PD right now? I've heard different numbers. I've heard they want to hire 5 right now and 12 within the next year or so.

Comment

Yea I work for a department here in Nashville. I had heard a rumor around 10 but you know how that goes.
            Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

The City of Franklin, TN is accepting applications for Police Officer. Must have HS diploma or GED. Prefer 60 semester hours at accredited college or university with at least 2.0 GPA on 4.0 system.

Applicants must be:

eligible to become P.O.S.T. certified
              at least 21 years old at time of selection
              eligible to become licensed & qualified to operate firearm
              eligible to possess TN drivers license, and
              free from felony convictions & misdemeanors involving honesty, moral turpitude & habitual use of drugs/alcohol

Preference given to candidates who have related education, training & experience in pre-screening process. Only highly-rated candidates will be invited to competitive testing process, consisting of physical agility test, written test & oral interview. Candidates must pass physical agility and score 70 on written test. Certified candidates must undergo background investigation, Police Chief’s interview & Polygraph/Psychological/Medical Exam with drug/alcohol screen.

$14.86/hr, plus excellent benefits.

Apply by 5/17/2007. Click here to complete our online employment application (application MUST be submitted to be considered for this position). If you would like to send your résumé, click here to email your résumé. Sending your résumé is optional, but you MUST complete an employment application to be considered for this position. You can also mail your résumé to:

City of Franklin
              HR Department
              P.O. Box 305
              109 3rd Avenue South
              Franklin , TN 37065
              or you can fax it to: (615) 791-3297.

The City of Franklin does not discriminate based on race, color or national origin in federal or state sponsored programs, pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d).

EOE/Drug-free Workplace.

Last edited by Morning Coffee; 05-08-2007, 01:05 AM. Reason: forgot link

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2626 users online. 180 members and 2446 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X