300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish me Luck

I am scheduled to take the civil service exam for metro Nashville PD on the 21st..
    anyone else going to take it??

i submitted my app about a month ago today still waiting to hear but good luck

Comment

Im pretty sure you should hear something soon then ...

Comment

Good Luck

Originally posted by mgaray9273
        I am scheduled to take the civil service exam for metro Nashville PD on the 21st..
        anyone else going to take it??

Good luck on the exam! Remember to wake up early, eat breakfast, read something before the test to get your brain ready to work for the memory and reading comprehension portion.

Also, make sure you streatch before the Physical Agility test. It is very easy for most but I pulled a hamstring because I didn't streatch. Still passed wth flying colors though.

Comment

thanks man . will keep that in mind..

Comment

Anyone know when the next process will take place? I am going to submit an application. I worked for the department in the early 90's and spent some time in Backround and Recruiting. I know things have changed and the officers in that unit have changed so I don't have the "warm" contact like I would have if I decided to reapply earlier.
            That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheZ71
              Anyone know when the next process will take place? I am going to submit an application. I worked for the department in the early 90's and spent some time in Backround and Recruiting. I know things have changed and the officers in that unit have changed so I don't have the "warm" contact like I would have if I decided to reapply earlier.
              I know the next Academy class starts July 2 and then one in October. They are having testing on thh 21st from what I hear for civil service and Agility.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheZ71
                They test every month but December, and the process (they say) takes an average of 5 months. I say it like that b/c I tested in Feb., and we were told it would be for the July academy, yet they haven't even started my backgrounds yet. And they have already started offering conditional offers for the July class.

Comment

So i drove by the Academy yesterday and got to see the obstacle course..
                  wow i am not even worried about it..
                  now i will focus on the written exam..
                  thanks for all your help guys....

Comment

shocking

Originally posted by wspd913
                    They test every month but December, and the process (they say) takes an average of 5 months. I say it like that b/c I tested in Feb., and we were told it would be for the July academy, yet they haven't even started my backgrounds yet. And they have already started offering conditional offers for the July class.
                    DELETED BECUASE I FORGOT WHAT ORDER THE MONTHS FALL!!!
                    Last edited by lawisme2002; 04-18-2007, 09:49 AM. Reason: DELETED

Comment

Anyone else testing tommorow??

Comment

I'm not testing but i heard there will be between 200-300 at the testing tomorrow. Good Luck!

Comment

How many Psych. appts are there? How long do they last?

Comment

so we had a turn out of 73 applicants taking the exams today..
                            the written was not as hard as i thought it was going to be..
                            the physical was not that difficult as well.
                            i got a 3 on the physical. i completed it in 28.4 seconds..

the only folks who had problems with it were folks who were overweight and the 4 females who were there had a rough time as well..

Comment

I get to go take the civil service exam on the 19th, anyone else attending as well?
                              **Courtesy--Service--Protection**

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3545 users online. 168 members and 3377 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X