300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Police Academy

So I applied for the March 19th class (125th). I had my clinicial interview last Friday and that was the last step in the process for me before receiving my final job offer. I was told by me BI that I would hear something this week. Has anybody heard anything?

How city of Memphis for an out of state applicant?

Comment

I am a out of state applicant for class 126 in August. I begin my testing process at the end of April for the out if state testing. its a four day testing cycle. Do anyone has information on, or how the process is for out of state applicants?
      Last edited by quantezwilliams; 04-06-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Just a update, from the looks of it, the (126th) basic recruit session will begin in June as oppose to August. Anyone will be testing from out of state April 26th through the 28th?
        Last edited by quantezwilliams; 05-07-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Why they move up the class date?

Comment

I think it’s the fiscal year

Comment

Hr didn’t tell me that but that’s what I guess. I start class 126 June 25

Comment

Be prepared mentally and physically. Academy will push you to your limits and the fools in your class will require you to do a lot of extra PT. Just remember, regardless of how perfect your class does everything, instructors will find a way/reason to get in your *** and PT you. Keep your heads, study and remember you’re in it for the long run. Academy is the easiest part, once you get on the streets, that’s the real test. Good luck

Comment

• Curt48
                  Curt48 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks , I’m not worried to much about the physical stuff. I’ve got my mile and a half time around 10:45 . I figured even though I’m in great condition they will find a way to push me. I started out boxing and the MPD boxing gym and decided I wanted to be a policeman so here it goes .

I made it throughout my three day out of town testing event. Last test is psych interview over the phone. Just ready for the next phase, the hiring panel.
                Last edited by quantezwilliams; 05-07-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Curt48
                  Curt48 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great man ! I hope to have you in my class

Are there any Memphis officers that can tell me the current shifts work at MPD? Are nights permanent, or rest days rotated from weekdays, to weekends ?

Comment

Anyone else trying to get into the October class?

Comment

• MemBlues
                    MemBlues commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me. Waiting on call for Psych Interview now.

• Prepboy
                    Prepboy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same here last thing I heard was that my background file was completed

I think Tuesday's is when they have the review board..

Comment

Did you have yours yet?

Comment

How many of you guys had DR. Alex as your psych doctor? I did. She was very flighty and cancelled on me twice. Haven't heard anything yet?

Comment

• Prepboy
                        Prepboy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I haven’t even been called to schedule the psych yet still waiting. This process went from fast to weird now lol

Orientation next week! Calls are going out..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9101 users online. 325 members and 8776 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X