Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends if you're sponsored by an agency. It's a lot cheaper if you are. I think last I heard non-sponsored is around $3k.
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

They are on tcrs (state retirement)

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
        It depends if you're sponsored by an agency. It's a lot cheaper if you are. I think last I heard non-sponsored is around $3k.
        Thanks, Sgt. I assume "sponsored" simply means being hired by an agency and then attending the training academy?

Also, thanks ropin.

Comment

[QUOTE=TN_Gator;3606583]Is there somewhere that shows the cost for TLETA if you are not certified? Forgive me if it's somewhere obvious. I looked around and couldn't find anything.

You would not be going to TLETA. If you pay your way it would be Walter State in east TN. At least that is what we have done in the past.

As stated we are on TCRS, political subdivision.

As of now family insurance plans are paid for by the city. That has been a big draw in the past. I'm just not sure how long we can keep that up.

Comment

I got the testing schedule in the mail today, I'm a little surprised how many trips are required before you are even considered for further testing.
            Last edited by J0ey4ReaL; 03-04-2015, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TNFROST1 View Post
              Starting is $15.45 am hour.

8 hour shifts (6-2,2-10,10-6).

Extra pay for highest degree.

Just the min requirements set by post.

City will not pay for your academy if not certified.
              This pages says patrol works 12 hour shifts. Is it just incorrect? http://www.springhilltn.org/index.aspx?nid=439

Comment

They work 8's

Comment

Thanks, ropin.

Approximately how long is the entire hiring process from start to finish, assuming an applicant is hired and is sent to an academy?

Comment

Originally posted by TN_Gator View Post
                    Thanks, ropin.

Approximately how long is the entire hiring process from start to finish, assuming an applicant is hired and is sent to an academy?
                    Email LT Dooley At [email protected]. She can better answer that one
                    Last edited by TNFROST1; 03-10-2015, 02:18 PM. Reason: .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2835 users online. 166 members and 2669 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X