300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Tech input TN only

Our dept is finally about to move fwd from 1980s and looking at a few options. I need to know what depts are using that is approved and working in TN.

1. E ticket citation system in car- What brand and is there an additional printer required to purchase?

2. What brand of printer if having to purchase seperately?

3. Is the eticket setup different from the MDT or Toughbook setup and would the puter system be a cost saving setup to go with and a printer?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hey,
    Not from TN. So I won't speculate on how VA agencies operate. However, I do know that Kingsport PD and Johnson City PD both use some form of E-ticket via some sort of Palm/Smart Phone Device. Other than that, I haven't a clue as to the brand, printer used, etc. If you don't get any more responses on here, you may want to contact one of those agencies by phone or email.

Comment

Originally posted by cjs34 View Post
      Hey,
      Not from TN. So I won't speculate on how VA agencies operate. However, I do know that Kingsport PD and Johnson City PD both use some form of E-ticket via some sort of Palm/Smart Phone Device. Other than that, I haven't a clue as to the brand, printer used, etc. If you don't get any more responses on here, you may want to contact one of those agencies by phone or email.
      Our dept is finally about to move fwd from 1980s and looking at a few options. I need to know what depts are using that is approved and working in TN.

1. E ticket citation system in car- What brand and is there an additional printer required to purchase?

2. What brand of printer if having to purchase seperately?

3. Is the eticket setup different from the MDT or Toughbook setup and would the puter system be a cost saving setup to go with and a printer?

Did you just Troll me? Well done..lol I have already been making contact with other dept. I was hoping that this would get to a broader audience then trying to find depts in over 90 counties with any number of PDs in them.
      Last edited by Mountaintopcop; 06-24-2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Hey, I only wish that we had e-tickets. lol..If we did, and if I lived in TN, I might could help you then. But until then, I guess this is as good as it gets from me. haha

Comment

Check out Brazos Technology. There are several departments in TN using them or in the bidding process with them. Their solution can work with either an in-car computer or one of their hand-held devices. Yes, printers are purchased separately but there are a few options there that are more or less expensive.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6093 users online. 364 members and 5729 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X